He is them exactl same size Dakota was
what a sweet little guy. :)
yayyy!!! I've been checking and checking your blog to see if you've had your sweet boy yet!! He is adorable!! So happy for you! I need to see you! Its been way to long!!
He's adorable, Shan! Congratulations! Hope you're doing well!
He's a doll. We love him already!
We need to meet him and have the other boys play! I want to see Taters!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is them exactl same size Dakota was
what a sweet little guy. :)
yayyy!!! I've been checking and checking your blog to see if you've had your sweet boy yet!! He is adorable!! So happy for you! I need to see you! Its been way to long!!
He's adorable, Shan! Congratulations! Hope you're doing well!
He's a doll. We love him already!
We need to meet him and have the other boys play! I want to see Taters!
Post a Comment