- Crue doesn't walk...he runs
- He thinks it's funny when I tell him no....and trust me...it's not that funny
- Eating dog food and knocking over the water is still his #1 mission from morning till night
- The only word he really says consistently right now is "that" and then he points to whatever he wants
- He loves bananas and eats about 2 a day
- He gives the best kisses in the world and he gives them to everyone, including his dogs
- When you say something and then start laughing he will usually give you a courtesy laugh. It's so forced and it's the funniest thing
- He's very handsome
- At his 12 month appointment he was in the 33% for weight and 49% for height (which I am so thankful for...I thought this would be a lot less) and still only had his 2 bottom teeth
- If there are shoes or slippers anywhere in sight he will bring them to you so you can put them on
- Still loves bath time
- Only his puppies and stuffed animals get snuggles from him
- He loves getting in the dogs kennel and actually wants me to lock him in there, and yes, I know I should take more advantage of this
- Crue likes to go up and down the stairs by himself
- He's very strong willed and independent. He wants what he wants and usually gets it
- He won't sit still. Getting him to sit in his high chair is sometimes impossible. He is just too wiggly. I usually sit on the floor with his food and whenever he wants a bite him comes over to me and gets one and then he is on his way
- I have to pick up and clean my pots and pans, measuring cups, tuperware, and mixing bowls every night because those are his favorite toys
Giving Mags a snuggle
Shrek is constantly licking Crues face and I think he gets a little tired of it..
While I was getting ready for Crue's party he decided to decorate the bathroom for me
and then he decided to help decorate for his party too
Crue LOVES these girls and they are so good with him
4 comments:
Auggghhhh!!! I can't believe he's a year old, Shan! No way our boys are growing up!
He is such a little man :) So much personality packed into that little guy! Sure love you guys!
What a cute post! I love the updates and the pics!
Happy Birthday Crue!!! I can't even believe you have a 1 year old.. it seems like just yesterday I saw you at the dentist office and we were both preg! Crazy how time flies! We still need to get together and do lunch or something!! :)
happy birthday. wish we could've come! :)
Post a Comment